10 Best Insurance Companies - smartknowledge

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

Monday, September 10, 2018

10 Best Insurance Companies

1. LIC ( Life Insurance Corporation Of India )

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India
LIC being one of the oldest insurance company , still dominates the market. LIC was formed in 1956 after passing the bill of Life Insurance Corporation Act, by the parliament, in the same year. Over a period of time, LIC has grown leaps and bounds and still continues to dominate. LIC has sold approximately up to 2, 04, 04,281 policies.

3. Reliance Life Insurance

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India_Reliance
The Reliance Life Insurance is a part of the Reliance group and is a Reliance Capital Company. In terms of net worth, Reliance Capital Company is one among the leading private sector financial services of India and ranks among the top three in the private sector financial services. Reliance Life insurance has sold up to 6,98,109 policies

4. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India_Bajaj_Allianz
This is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE.  In the last four years, Bajaj Allianz made a profit of about Rs.180 Crores and made a margin of 100 Crores before tax , which is a remarkable growth.  They have made a sale of about 6, 40,483 policies.

5. Birla Sunlife Insurance

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India_Birla_Sunlife
This is one among the leading insurance companies in India and is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life financial INC, a leading financial corporate service from Canada. They have made a sale of about 5, 89,855 policies.

6. SBI Life Insurance

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India_SBI_Life
SBI Life insurance is a joint venture between State Bank Of  India and BNP Paribas Cardiff . Of the total capital, SBI own about 74% and BNP Paribas owns the remaining 26%. They have made a sales of about 4, 91,927 policies.

7. Max Life Insurance

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India_Max_NewYork_Life
Max Life Insurance is a joint venture between Max India Ltd and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co.Ltd Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co.Ltd is a member of MS&AD Insurance group, which is one among the top general insurers in the world. They have good number of customers and great policies. About 4,05,662 policies have been sold according to records.

8. HDFC Standard Life Insurance

HDFC Standard Life Insurance
This is one among the leading private insurance companies and an outcome from the joint ventures between Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd ( HDFC), and Standard Life plc, a leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom. In this venture, HDFC Ltd holds about 72.37 % equity and Standard Life Ltd. holds about 26% equity. They have sole around 3, 97,408 policies.
Official Life Insurance products and plans from HDFC Standard Life : Term Plans

9. Tata AIA Life Insurance

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India_Tata_AIG
A joint venture between Tata Group and American International Group , Inc (AIG) is what lead to Tata AIG Life Insurance. Tata’s position in India and AIG’s global position in financial services has made this company a huge success. They have made a sale of about 1,99,275 policies as per the study.

10. ING Vysya Life Insurance (Renamed “Exide”)

Best_Insurance_Policies_in_India_ING_Vysya
ING Vysya Life Insurance Company Limited is owned by Exide Industries ltd and is one among the established companies that serves more than 1 Million customers.  The products of ING Vysya Life insurance is distributed through Tied Agency, Alliances and Banc assurance.
These are just a few among the top list of insurance companies. There are plenty number of various other insurance companies too, that provide good services and products. The products offered by these organizations are versatile and suitable for all needs in one’s life. Taking up a policy, according to your priority needs is a very crucial aspect, as it definitely would be of help when your family faces a crisis in your absence. The best way to make sure that the members do not have any troubles in fulfilling their dreams, even when you could not be around is to secure their future, by taking up a policy from any of these organizations, which are tailored made for each situations.
Websites That Review Insurance Policies In India
– My Insurance Club – Has reviews of almost all insurance policy plans in India.
– My Investment Ideas – This site has several resources on Insurance policies and investment ideas.
– Money Excel – Has several topics on investment ideas and financial tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment